Friday 2 September 2011

Facebook party @ Mantra party bar


Last Thursday evening was spent at Kiev's luxury Mantra party bar (Arena Entertainment complex), which I visited for the first time and was quite pleased with what was going on there. though I would prefer more dj music rather than some 'ukrainian singing stars' (I didn't recognize the majority of them), I can't complain about the event: great place, free Vana Tallinn liqueur (well, I missed it but my girls made sure to take advantage of it, haha) and conversations with nice people. to my great surprise in the end of the night, I won 2 tickets to international jazz festival, that will take place in Kiev on October 5th. here is a bit of 'evidence' from the party.

Прошлый четверг прошел в Mantra party bar (в Арене), где я была впервые и могу сказать что это место мне очень даже понравилось. касательно мероприятия, я бы предпочла больше диджейской музыки нежели выступления "украинских звезд" (большинство которых мне не ведомы), но жаловатся грех: отличное заведение, бесплатный ликер Vana Tallinn (на который, правда, я не успела, но мои девочки вдоволь использовали это преимущество, хаха), а также беседы с приятными людьми. к моему великому изумлению, в конце вечера, я выиграла 2 билета на международный джаз-фестиваль, который пройдет 5 октября в Киеве. а теперь, немного вещественных доказательств с вечеринки.






Some random singer performing)

Один из выступающих)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...